I swear I didn’t touch the damn cookies. What crumbs on my mouth? Bugger off, I have an award ceremony to participate in. Oh? You don’t believe me, you say? Take a seat, rest your bum. Stay with me for some fun.
Rarasaur, yes, Rarasaur nominated me ever so sweetly for the Sunshine Blog Award. I think you get to make up your own reasons why you carefully selected your nominees. All I know is I felt all melty inside when she used the terms ‘witty’, ‘fierce’ and ‘insightful’ in relation to me, CB or Sarah. I’m still awestruck. If you haven’t read her hilarious blog, you are truly missing out. So if you get bored with award ceremonies, this is your chance to dip out and go see her. She’s effing fabulous. As noted, here and here, but you must read more in order to truly take in the essence that is Rara.
Sunshine Blogger Award Rules
- Display the award logo on your blog.
- Link back to the person who nominated you.
- State 5 things about yourself.
- Pass the award onto 6 other bloggers and link to one of their specific posts so that they get notified by ping back.
Five Things About Me:
- I quit smoking cigarettes on 4/20 which is affectionately known as National Smoke Out Day for pot heads.
- I don’t like apologies so I don’t give them that much. I am combative, but I won’t say something I don’t mean. Apologies are similar to lies in my head. You call me a cunt. You obviously meant it when you said it or you wouldn’t have said it. Saying, “Sorry, I didn’t mean it” is bullshit. You said it, you meant it, will you think I am again? Maybe you will or won’t. Will you learn not to call me it again? Yes, but don’t apologize about saying it in the first place. You still felt that way. Sorry fixes nothing, it’s a Band-Aid without the Neosporin.
- I love hearing ranting; comedians, friends, neurotic squirrels.
- I was so infatuated with Ellen DeGeneres at one point I considered going lez. Yeah, I realized then and right away sexuality was not a “lifestyle choice.”
- I always wanted to be a fag hag. That sounds fucked. Have they come out with a politically correct term for that yet? I want a male gay best friend. I wanted one before Sex and the City so don’t think that spooled it, it just fueled it when that show came about.
I hereby pass this award onto these 6 bloggers:
Rohan7things: For being really smart and artsy. I like smart and artsy.
MySpokenHeart: Her name says it all. She’s beautiful. Need I say more?
CrimsonOwl63: Her words are honest and her stories and feelings relatable. I will always read.
Jet: She’s strong. Intelligent. Keeps her head up for herself and her girls. Is my parenting role model.
Fictional Machines: Talk about talented. I don’t know if he does blog awards, I’d be shocked if he did, but he deserves this as his writing is a-mazing!
RightToBitch: Adam S., curator of the blog, I met through the link below. We are best friends. Stay tuned for our Happily Ever After.
*CrankyGiraffe: She is smart, funny and not afraid to show her vulnerable side.
*I can cheat as I am special. Love, Peace & Happy Treez. ^_^
- Dear, (rarasaur.wordpress.com)
- Exercise for Coffee Addicts (thetemenosjournal.wordpress.com)
- Kristen Stewart: Will She Be Up For A Golden Globe? (hollywoodlife.com)