*Due to some arse I so nicely nominated, whom I am not going to link because it’s my Blog and prerogative and you’re just reading it, having to correct all my mistakes instead of simply and creatively answering the questions I presented I am editing this so it’s better fit to YOUR reading pleasure. You may thank me in the comments section if you’re of the gracious type.
So this person who knew my Blog all of 5 minutes maybe took it upon himself to award ME. Yes, you read correct. Me, Combat Babe. With the Liebster award before I had chance to post an article on how not to honor me with awards. I concede this time because how can you be so rude not to accept an award? Also, before I go on; what do you fine readers have to say for yourselves? Thou shalt bow down to my greatness. Or not. Completely your choice.
1. Scone (S gone) or Scone? (Sc own)
There is an ‘e’ at the end of it so I pronounce it Sc(own). I may have heard it pronounced Sc(on) before, but with the exception of ‘gone’ anything with a vowel at the end of it, especially ‘e’ makes the previous vowel a long one. I may be explaining this all wrong so hopefully my English and Writing teachers don’t come across this Blog.
2. What is the most adventurous thing you have ever done?
All that’s coming to mind are stupid things I have done. Getting my cherry popped was kind of adventurous. I mean it was to the WHOLE Orgy album; how many people can say they did that? I’m totally one in a million on that. (sorry, my family, I went there)
3. You’re stranded on a desert island which, funnily enough, has a portable music player on it. What are your five albums of choice?
I don’t know Albums by name really. I’m terrible, I know. Fiona Apple ‘When the pawn…‘, The Cranberries ‘Everybody Else is Doing it, Why Can’t We’ & ‘No Need to Argue‘, A Perfect Circle (Self Titled), Orgy ‘CandyAss‘ (oh the memories)
4. Who is your favourite celebrity?
Gwen Stefani because she rocks and doesn’t look her age and has been like a Madonna in the fact that she is making her career last.
5. What do you consider to be your biggest flaw?
Not putting forth any effort due to fear of failing or fear of succeeding. Catch 22.
6. If you regret doing one thing, what would it be?
Spending my non-academic loans on my college boyfriend.Paying the monthly payment is a lovely reminder.
7. We all have one – what is your hidden talent?
Hidden talent? That’s devious. I’m not going there.
8. What is your guiltiest of guilty pleasures?
Currently: Tea and Biscotti.
9. What would you say is the world’s coolest job occupation?
Being a Blogger. I admire Dooce and TheBloggess.
10. If you could have one superpower, what would it be?
This may not count: The ability to lack fear when I needed to.
11. James Bond or Harry Potter?
I’m opting out of this question. I am not attached to either one. Bond was cool when played by Mr. Sean Connery. Man do I love that man. His accent does it for me.
The Q’s of a Lifetime (movie — poorly scripted):
1. What was your most embarrassing moment as a child? (He says it should be which was. To me that would be asking to pick between your most embarrassing moments and lacks sense. What is asking the actual event in which he failed to answer truthfully.)
2. When your bubble’s invaded by an intruder (read: a stranger), how do you react?
3. If you were a musician, what genre of music would you want to be known for?
4. Would you tell the Goblin King he had no* power over you or would you agree to let him be your slave? (If you haven’t watched The Labyrinth, you should. You may understand the question a little better.)
5. Which century would you have liked to live in* and why?
6. Vampires or Werewolves? Elaborate. (Elaborate — to explain why you’d choose one over the other. It doesn’t matter if they’re real or not using that as an excuse to not answer lacks wit and creativity. You disappoint.)
7. If you weren’t/aren’t a parent and there ever is some Apocalypse, would you want to survive it? (Replace apocalypse with epic war, it makes sense. Therefore apocalypse makes sense whether I say ‘some kind’. This may not be true in Writing 101, but again this is my Blog, my rules.)
8. What is Meatloaf not willing to do for love?
9. What does your dream life look like?
10. Out of everything that makes you you, what do you think does it the most?
11. You have to make up 11 questions for 11 different people, is that hard for you?
Damn! I would rock being an interviewer. I don’t know why I’ve never answered my true calling. Drum roll, please.
The nominees are:
4. Amanda Rae
That’s all I got. I know, you’re disappointed. I’m sorry. If you have less than 200 and I missed you, think of it as a blessing. I still love you, hell, I am following you, amirite?!!
For the chosen, you need do nothing with it if you want. I won’t take offense. I must get coffee now.
*So there you have it. You’re fuckin’ welcome. This is my thanks to your reading because that IS all I care about. Suck it, Panda. Now who’s outed?